PRIOR TO BEGINNING
For your safety and benefit, please read and follow this manual before using the BandBoard. Please contact us if you have any questions.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious injury, please read the following precautions before using the BandBoard. The BandBoard assumes no responsibility for personal injury or damage to personal property sustained while using the BandBoard.
- The BandBoard is intended for personal home use, and not intended for commercial purposes.
- All users of the BandBoard must read and understand all these precautions prior to use. Use the BandBoard only as described in this manual.
- Before using the BandBoard, consult your physician. If the user has pre-existing health conditions, please consult your physician.
- The BandBoard is not intended for children 13 and under…keep away from children 13 and under.
- The BandBoard is not intended for use by person with reduced physical and mental conditions.
- To protect floors, place the BandBoard on a floor mat or other equivalent material.
- Inspect all the bands and handles for wear and tear, and make sure the bands and handles are not damaged.
- Always wear eye protection while using the BandBoard.
- Keep all pets away from the BandBoard.
- Do not ingest any of the components of the BandBoard. If so, consult your physician.
- Always secure all clothing and loose hair while using the BandBoard.
- Excessive exercise may result in serious injury or death. If you become short of breath, feel faint or weak, have trouble breathing, or experience pain while using the BandBoard, stop immediately and consult your physician and the appropriate authorities and agencies.
WARNING DECALS: The following warning decals have been placed on the BandBoard. If a decal is missing or illegible, please contact the BandBoard for a free replacement. Apply the decal to the bottom of the BandBoard as it was originally intended.
OPERATING INSRUCTIONS – Visit www.OriginalBandBoard.com for operating instructions.
If you have any questions, please visit www.OriginalBandBoard.com for contact information.
For a period of 30 days from date of receipt, BandBoard, LLC warrants that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty applies only when purchased from an authorized dealer and is for personal or household use, and not valid when the sale or any resale is for commercial use. THIS WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY FOR THE ORIGINAL OWNER AND IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED EXPRESS WARRANTY STATED HEREIN, BANDBOARD, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. BandBoard, LLC will not be liable for any loss or damage, including incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence, and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
In the event of failure of this product to conform to this warranty during this warranty period, you must return this product at your own expense. BandBoard, LLC will repair or replace, at its own option, the product(s) except that this warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use, neglect, or damage from while in transit, or repairs or attempted repairs by any person not authorized by BandBoard, LLC, or by vandalism, misuse, abuse, or any alteration.